Altech Netstar Sleuth is an entry-level phone-in system, whereby you are required to advise Altech Netstar of a theft or hijacking.
Sleuth provides tracking and recovery throughout South Africa and in Southern African states in which Altech Netstar has a presence.
- In the event of your vehicle being stolen or hijacked, and it is fitted with a Sleuth, immediately telephone your nearest control centre to report the theft.
- Once the control centre operator has all the details of the incident, activation signals will be transmitted to your Sleuth, and recovery crews dispatched as required.
- Sleuth can only be activated by Altech Netstar, either from a control centre, or from a helicopter or fixed-wing aircraft.
- The unit transmits a silent signal, which can be intercepted by our networks or by our mobile tracking equipment. The control centre operator will keep you updated with the recovery progress.
- Peace of mind knowing that if your vehicle is ever stolen that Altech Netstar’s professional recovery team can recover your vehicle.
- The stolen vehicle recovery service includes two free remote tests per year. Thereafter these are charged for at a minimal fee.